Volunteer. Become a Member. Join InMake a difference
Join In & Get Involved
LSA Civic Society membership or becoming a volunteer is THE best way to support the work we do for conservation, heritage and architecture and all our wonderful projects accross Lytham St Annes.
Join as a member today and help us to protect and enhance the places you love
Become a volunteer and help us make a real difference in Lytham St Annes
Become A Member
Enjoy all the benefits of becoming a member!
- attend intriguing and informative talks
- enjoy visits and trails to places of interest
- attend our exhibitions and those of other local Civic Societies
- participate in Heritage Open Days – a free event for the public
- receive a quarterly newsletter to keep up to date with the lastest news and project developments
Download an application form here or apply simply and securely on-line…
Become A Volunteer
Want to get involved? You can make a real difference. Help us to:
- protect, preserve and improve your historic environment, open spaces and coastline
- conserve our best buildings and townscapes
- ensure new buildings are designed to a high standard
- stimulate interest in heritage with our Blue Plaque Scheme
- let’s continue to make Lytham St Annes a wonderful place to live, work and relax
How To Donate
Your support helps us to make a difference. Donations can be made:
- quickly and securely on-line via this website
- by a cheque made payable to ‘Lytham St Annes Civic Society‘ – please send cheques to Mrs Marion Coupe, 23 Commonside, Lytham St Annes FY8 4EX. Cash can also be delivered to the same address
- by on-line banking, payable to account number: 33931285. Sort code: 40-51-62. Please state your name as the reference
Gift Aid Declaration
Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.
Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
In order to Gift Aid your donation, you must tick the Gift Aid box on our ‘How to Donate’ form. Please contact us if you’d like this form posting to you.
Love Your Town?
Support us. Join Us. Make a difference.